From: HEEON equal opportunities list [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rodriguez-Davies, Min [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 15 April 2013 16:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: National benchmarking / quality mark

Hi all,

I’ve come across Investors in Diversity in a previous life in Further Education and the feedback from colleagues is that it’s not bespoke enough…actually that is doesn’t fit into an educational environment at all – you pay a lot of money and there’s not much return for the investment. There’s enough expertise across the sector, so why don’t we develop our own HE Equality Framework? Who’s up for that?

Regards

Min Rodriguez-Davies

Head of Equality

Equality Office