Microgenics (through Thermo Fisher) do an automated urine pH testing kit.
It is used in many toxicology labs for sample integrity testing, and we
have never had problems with it.
Olympus used to have an OEM relationship with Microgenics, and you may be
able to get the reagent directly from Beckman if they are your normal
supplier.

Thermo part number 100054 for 500mL

Richard
Richard Evers
Toxicology Manager
Laboratory Services
Synergy Health Laboratory Services
Gavenny Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, Wales, NP7 7RX
T: +441873 856688
M: +447850 311399
F: +441873 858982
E: [log in to unmask]

Queries to: [log in to unmask]

This email is for the intended recipient only and may contain proprietary Information. If misdirected please notify us immediately, as you must not use, disclose or rely on it. We may monitor all incoming and outgoing messages. We take all reasonable steps to avoid sending viruses but we do not accept liability for any virus sent unknowingly.

Synergy Health Laboratory Services
Gavenny Court
Brecon Road
Abergavenny
Monmouthshire
NP7 7RX

Telephone +44 (0) 1873 856688
Facsimile: +44 (0) 1873 858982
Website: www.synergyhealthplc.com/shls

Registered Office:
Synergy Health Laboratory Services
Ground Floor Stella,
Windmill Hill Business Park
Swindon,
Wiltshire.
SN5 6NX
Registration: England and Wales 3216065

www.synergyhealthplc.com

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk