RESENDING FROM LISTSERV-REGISTERED EMAIL

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Ellis  Sent: 16 April 2013 11:50
To: James John Bell Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Adinkras, symbols of power, reality and sacred geometry

James,

Thanks for the link - I've now located the "new symbol of power".

While both Gates's adinkras and the new power symbol, along with sacred geometrical figures, all belong to the set

      {symbols having meanings to some people/subcultures | present or past, and future},

...it could be interesting to explore the taxonomy of this, very broad, set.

Best regards – Paul