Pitch:

GREAT link to some very striking photos. Thank you so much for sharing them!

Tom

________________________________
 From: Pitch <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 9:35 AM
Subject: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] FYI--New York Gallery Show & Book On European Pagan Rituals

Aloha,

Capturing the Still-Practiced Pagan Rituals of Europe
By David Rosenberg
From Slate.com.

Anthropological photographer Charles Freger took a two-year journey through 19 European countries documenting pagan festivals. The resulting series, “Wilder Mann” is on view at Yossi Milo Gallery in New York through May 18 and is also available as a monograph titled Wilder Mann: The Image of the Savage published by Dewi Lewis Publishing.

The Slate.com page offers several photos. Honestly, they remind me strongly of similar costumed figures
familiar from West Coast Pagan rituals I've taken part in.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2013/04/12/charles_fr_ger_wilder_mann_examines_pagan_rituals_throughout_europe_photos.html

Musing Enduring Mytho-Pagan Cos-Play! Rose,

Pitch