Hi Ron,

I do get the technical posts but I am wondering if this is registered with a different SIP address I have at the College...

Anyway - the XOT site is on the same server as the moodle install - but not in the same site. So the config file for moodle is relative to the XOT install...

When I log into Moodle, then log into XOT I get the Moodle error message saying I am accessing the site from the incorrect URL and then it takes me back to the moodle install...

Will I need to put the XOT install into the moodle directory - not what I really want to do...

Thanks for your assistance...