From: John Rickard <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wednesday, 27 March 2013 12:19
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Xerte/Moodle on a subdomain

Morning Everyone

I have just installed XOT onto one of our Moodle Servers to use inline with a moodle instance we have running. I have setup the Moodle integration side of things, which seems to be working, but I am now stuck in a loop on Moodle.

I log into the moodle site, then try and browse to XOT and get pushed back to Moodle, as the server address is not correct...

The sites are on the same server, but different folders and apache sites...

Any assistance would be helpful.

Thanks in advance
John Rickard
Senior Technical Officer