Hi Linda,

it might be useful to pass on the info on the debate on Clare Daly's bill.

Sande

From: The Women on Ireland Research Network [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Connolly, Linda (Sociology) [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 06 March 2013 11:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Reforming Abortion Law: Comparative Perspectives

Dear Delila
I have passed on your message to my colleagues in Law.
Many thanks
Linda

Sent from my iPhone

Linda Connolly

On 6 Mar 2013, at 05:34 a.m., "menachem Amir" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Linda and collogues ;

Thank you for remembering me. I would love to attend your conference and hear about the important changes in the Irish Abortion law. However teaching in Tel-Aviv it is too short of a notice for me, but would appreciate getting  the lecture and the discussion as preparation for our own discussion in Parliament.

Yours

And good luck

Prof. Delila Amir

Tel-Aviv University