From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Bruce Osborne
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 11:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: Friends Newsletter

Please find attached the latest Newsletter (No. 51) from the Friends of Malvern Springs and Wells. Do feel free to forward this attachment to anyone that may have an interest in our water heritage.

Best wishes

Bruce (and Cora)
From : Dr Bruce Osborne    Email: [log in to unmask]
SPAS RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP  www.thespas.co.uk + www.MalvernWaters.com
FRIENDS OF MALVERN SPRINGS AND WELLS  at www.malvernspa.com
Tower House, 15 Tower Road, Tadworth, Surrey. UK. KT20 5QY.
Tel. +44 (0) 1737 213169      SKYPE:Spagazer
This message and attachments are confidential, copyright or otherwise protected