Good luck with it! I shall have a think but haven’t done any original well-work for ages.

James Rattue

From: Wells and Spas - The email discussion list for Holy Wells. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of R Lee
Sent: 11 March 2013 14:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Holy Well newsletter help

A new Holy Well newsletter is being produced for a summer 13 release. We are looking for any notices on Holy Well research, interesting objects, interesting finds, restoration work, services, dressings and so on for inclusion. Also we are looking for book reviews. I know Phil Cope has a new book out… for example. Finally, yes we would like articles, so if there is a Holy Well subject you are desperate to have published please email me. We do need your contribution no matter how small to make this work. If you want to make a contribution to the newsletter, please email me at [log in to unmask]. Also please pass this message on to anyone who might be interested. Thanks.