While we’re at it, I wouldn’t say no if anybody fancied reviewing my book too? Ancient & Holy Wells of Dublin.

Regards,

Gary Branigan

From: Wells and Spas - The email discussion list for Holy Wells. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bruce Osborne
Sent: 12 March 2013 07:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Holy Well newsletter help

Ross

We would be happy to review your book and would publish the review on our web site/newsletter and make it available elsewhere.

Bruce

Friends of Malvern Springs and Wells.

From : Dr Bruce Osborne    Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
SPAS RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP  www.thespas.co.uk<http://www.thespas.co.uk> + www.MalvernWaters.com<http://www.MalvernWaters.com>
FRIENDS OF MALVERN SPRINGS AND WELLS  at www.malvernspa.com<http://www.malvernspa.com>
Tower House, 15 Tower Road, Tadworth, Surrey. UK. KT20 5QY.
Tel. +44 (0) 1737 213169      SKYPE:Spagazer
This message and attachments are confidential, copyright or otherwise protected