Christopher J. Walker [mailto:[log in to unmask]] said:
> One month was already tight - assuming, that is, I wish to run software in
> security support, and ignoring other things that need to be done in that time.

You have nearly three months until the deadline.

> In my case, StoRM is the software I'm concerned about, but no doubt there's
> other software in a similar position (the WMS perhaps).

Possibly there should be an exception for StoRM - I mentioned it to Tiziana and she didn't seem to know there was a problem. The EMI 2 WMS was indeed late but I think it's out now - Imperial seems to be running one. In general I would think that upgrading straight to EMI 3 would be risky since it's untested so far except in the internal EMI testbed.

Stephen

--
Scanned by iCritical.