From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: 27 March 2013 10:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CertWizard + Java

Hi David,

> I suspect that the problems experienced by Daniela on Tues could be
> due to either ...

Yes. Assuming that CertWiz works (which seems to be the case) then the problems  happened because it's easy to click the wrong buttons. That's a general problem with "Wizard" applications, isn't it? It's why I hate "Windows" so much!

So it might be good to list out the right buttons to click to do this work, so we all do it in the standard, quick and easy way.

Steve

--
Scanned by iCritical.