This is a good plan.

Current situation is if you renew your certificate then your emailAddress part of your DN will be in your renewed one. Please only do this if you really need it in there as the next version of the Grid Certificate Profile will
say that such  a field "MUST NOT" (as opposed to the current "SHOULD NOT") be there.

If you do need it then please let Jens and I know, and also why / what m/w relies on it.

Otherwise you can apply for a new one with the same CN and you'll find it doesn't have an emailAddress in it.

Cheers

JK

--
Scanned by iCritical.