I killed a couple where I was sure they were a dashboard problem (I also ran into a problem with RHUL for which I filed a ticket with the dashboard people).
If you get an alert in error, please just say so in the ticket and I'll feed it back to the dashboard people.

Cheers,
Daniela

On 4 March 2013 10:45, Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Daniela Bauer said:
> The EMI1 retirement alerts have started appearing on the ROD dashboard.
> As I am the grid police this week, I am going to issue one ticket per site for all affected services.
> Could you please make sure you acknowledge *all* services listed in the ticket ?

It would also be useful to know about any false positives or false negatives (although not all services are covered yet, notably DPM).

Stephen

--
Scanned by iCritical.

--