In case you didn't get it.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: campaign for EMI-3 early adopters
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:15:50 +0000
From: Joao Pina <[log in to unmask]>
CC: Peter Solagna <[log in to unmask]>

Dear EMI-2 EA teams,

On March 7th EMI will release the first products of there new release
EMI-3 called Monte Bianco.

This does not mean the end of EMI-2 products, which continue to get
regular updates until 31 of October 2013, nevertheless the frequency of
new releases is foreseen to drop significantly with time easing the
effort needed for the EA.

At the moment we are preparing the UMD-3 releases in order to accept the
EMI-3 Products as soon as they are announced. But, like always, we need
the support of sites to make the necessary tests of the new releases.

We are contacting sites serving as EA, both EMI-1 and EMI-2, about there
availability to pursue there activities in the SR but now in the
framework of the EMI-3 products.

IF you are interested in supporting this campaign, can you please
provide a feedback (in the next 2 weeks) regarding this points:

- Are you participating to EMI-3 staged rollout?

- For which products?

- Are you going to be available also for potential updates to EMI-2?

Also important is to keep the contacts of the Early adopter team the
most accurate possible. So i'm asking sites if the contacts present are
correct and if there is any other products you are willing to be
contacted to serve as EA:

The full list of EA can be consulted here:
https://www.egi.eu/earlyAdopters/table

The team per component can be consulted here:
https://www.egi.eu/earlyAdopters/teams

Like always this is a best effort practice and if you agree with to
serve as EA you can always reject a test if your site is experience any
type of issues or lack of time.

Kind regards,
Joao Pina
EGI Staged Rollout Manager

p.s. sorry for those who received this email twice