Dear SPMers,
I'm working on SPM8 for fMRI preprocessing analysis. And I am trying to
coregister each subject's functional images to their own T1 images
individually as the source image. I've collected data from 40 subjects
totally, however, only 32 of them are coregistered well. Both of the
imperfect coregistered example and perfect one are shown in the appendix. I
wonder,
¢Ù why is there such a difference?
¢Ú is this because we got a incomplete scanning or a bad quality of scanning?
¢Û are the data of these 8 imperfect coregistered subjects still available?
¢Ü or what else can I do to save these data?
Bests,

Yu Chen