If you want the effect of individual groups and individual contrasts, then you should use one-sample t-tests. This means you will have 8 tests. Just remember that you will not be able to conclude anything about which group is greater or which condition PM is greater from your results. A higher t-statistic does not tell you that the contrast value is greater, although its usually a good indicator. Additionally, the absence of significance in one group and the presence in another group does not mean the groups are different.

Adding repeated measures into a model used to evaluate between-subject effects leads to invalid statistics.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Website: http://www.martinos.org/~mclaren