Dear  Donald McLaren:
I'm so thankful to all of you!
Sincerely,
Bin-Ke

2013/3/5 MCLAREN, Donald <[log in to unmask]>
You need to apply the coregistration parameters to the CBF image before normalization.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
=================
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Website: http://www.martinos.org/~mclaren
Office: (773) 406-2464
406-2464 or email.

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 9:30 PM, Bin-Ke YUAN <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Wang,
Thanks for your reply! If I correctly understand you:  Firstly, the control image was corregistered with the corresponding T1 image;Secondly,the T1 image were normalized to MNI space;Finally,the CBF images (1.72x1.72x3) were spatially normalized and re-sampled (2x2x2 mm) using the normalization parameters estimated during the previous T1 normalization. Is the procedure right or suitable?
sincerely,
Bin-Ke