Karsten

Fra:  Bin-Ke YUAN <[log in to unmask]>
Svar til:  Bin-Ke YUAN <[log in to unmask]>
Dato:  10Montag, 4. März 2013 11:51
Til:  <[log in to unmask]>
Emne:  [SPM] Normalization of ASL images

Dear all:
 I used unified segmentation to perform normalization of my CBF images and
found the normalization effect was bad (images of unnormalized and
normalized were attached). I have done the corregister before normalization.
 The pulse sequence of ASL are 3DASL (no contrast,GE healthcare MR-750 3.0 T
scanner) and the CBF images were got using the 3DASL functiontool of the
scanner.
 Any suggestion / advice will be very welcome.

 Many thanks in advance,
 Bin-Ke