SPMers,

I am interested in conducting random effects analyses on data from two different time points. I would like to obtain a group activation map from all subjects at time 1 and time 2 and also perform a paired samples t-test comparing them.  Must I make any special accommodations for each subject in this design having three sessions at time 1 and time 2?

Additionally, would the paired samples t-test be a contrast on the group image from each day or just a second-level paired t-test on the individual maps?

Much appreciation,

Drew