From: Omar Mothersill <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [SPM] Question about using SPM with MRIcroGL
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 9:17 AM

Dear SPM users,

If I use MRIcroGL for presenting SPM results, and I overlay a statistical map over a structural image, which SPM file should I use for this (e.g. the beta, con or spmT) and should I convert these to nifti first?  Secondly, what should I input for max and min in the overlays window in order to present the exact activation map at the threshold I've chosen (i.e. where in my SPM results window would I find this info)?  I read in the MRIcroGL manual that the max and min refer to Z-scores, but I'm not sure how I find the max and min Z-scores for a particular SPM results window.

Kind regards,

Omar

--
Omar Mothersill

PhD Student
Room 0.18, Neuropsychiatric Genetics Group, Dept. of Psychiatry
Trinity Centre for Health Sciences
St. James's Hospital
Dublin 8.

Phone: 01 896 2464
Email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]