Dear all,

a reminder about our course in Edinburgh at the end of next month - we
still have spaces / registration is open until mid-April

SPM COURSE 2013 IN EDINBURGH
http://www.sbirc.ed.ac.uk/cyril/SPM-course/SPM_course_home.html

This four-day course (22nd April - 25th.April) offers comprehensive
coverage of all MRI-related aspects of SPM. Days 1 and 2 are aimed at
beginners with little or no SPM experience, and we will cover all the
basic analysis steps from spatial preprocessing to statistical analysis
with the General Linear Model and data visualization and presentation.
Days 3 and 4 are aimed at a more advanced audience, with topics ranging
from Bayesian analysis methods and voxel-based morphometry to
multivariate pattern classification and effective connectivity analysis.
Both parts of the course can be booked separately or as a whole.

The course is designed as follow: theoretical lectures in the morning,
and practical and user-driven sessions at the computer in the afternoon.
For the beginners, one computer per person is available (no need to
bring your own), but attendees can pair if they wish to.
For the advanced users, small groups will interact with a tutor for a
demonstration - a choice of workshop is available (see website).

Faculty:
John Ashburner (London - data preprocessing/morphometry)
Jean Daunizeau (Paris - Bayesian analyses)
Alexa Morcom (Edinburgh - Stats/Visualization)
Cyril Pernet (Edinburgh - Stats/Programming/Connectivity)
Mohamed Seghier (London - Connectivity/DCM)
Jason Taylor (Cambridge - Fusion fMRI/MEEG)
Thomas Wolbers (Magdeburg - Pattern Classification)

Cyril

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.