We are pleased to offer this workshop on teaching ABM.

The workshop will focus on how to teach computer modelling to biology
students using serious examples in epidemiology, ecology, and animal
behaviour.  We will show how a web-based tool called the Behaviour
Composer can be used to help students construct, analyse and discuss
complex agent-based computer models in 3-hour practical classes. The
workshop will include a hands-on session but no programming experience
is required.

While the focus of this workshop is teaching ABM in the life sciences
instructors from other fields are welcome.

Funded by the Higher Education Academy and brought to you by Oxford
University.

More information and registration:
http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/events/detail/2013/25_Apr_HEA_STEM_Biosciences_Oxford

UK Travel funds available: http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/travel-fund