Dear Adam, All,

Very glad to hear there will be a report of the Borgen seminar on the SRN website.
I too cannot make the seminar (so, this is: interest from Australia, to add to Janet's in Austin and Carmen's in Santiago)
Eva's work has been extremely influential on my own screenwriting research (ie - the systems model, http://storyality.wordpress.com/creative-practice-theory/)
So - very keen to hear more when possible,

Best,

JT Velikovsky

Film/Story/Screenplay/Transmedia Analyst
& Doctoral Candidate, UWS, Sydney
http://storyality.wordpress.com/