Dear Colleague

RE: NATIONAL DISSEMINATATION IMPROVING INFORMATION SHARING AND MANAGEMENT (IISaM)

Just a gentle reminder that the project is running a  number of FREE events around improving information sharing and management.

To find out more and register please click onto the link below.

http://informationsharing.co.uk/events/

Kind Regards

JLC

John L Curtis
Project Manager
National Exemplar Improving Information Sharing and Management Exemplar Project

A joint project between Leicestershire, Bradford and Greater Manchester
Project website: www.informationsharing.co.uk

*** Our winter newsletter is now available, to access click below *****
http://informationsharing.co.uk/improving-information-sharing-and-management-newsletter-winter-2012/

Direct Number: 0161 237 4036
0772 969 0876

Follow New Economy on Twitter: @neweconomymcr.
New Economy is the agency responsible for creating economic growth and prosperity for the people of Manchester.
To sign up for the monthly Manchester Monitor and New Economy's Daily News, click here.
Registered Office MPSL, PO Box 532, Manchester Town Hall, M60 2LA. A company limited by guarantee registered in England no. 5678007.
In support of our Environmental policy, click here to view our email disclaimer.

In support of our Environmental policy, please click  here <http://Disclaimer.neweconomymanchester.com/Disclaimers/NE.htm > to view our Email Disclaimer.

Commission for the New Economy Limited
Registered Address: Lee House 90 Great Bridgewater Street Manchester M1 5JW
Registered in England number:5678007