Hi guys,

I am sure this is going to sound like a very silly question but I am
running a mixed design ANOVA in SPSS, but I was told that I should probably
be running a mixed design MANCOVA instead.

I was told that the procedure was the same in SPSS, but that I should look
at the Multivariate test table instead.

I am using the big five inventory for personality with the 5 different
personality treats, and my between-subjects variable is parenting style.

I was told that personality should be my dependent variable… but I am
really confused.

Could anyone provide some guidance please?

Many thanks,

Nina