Happy Easter, Science Bunnies!

How rubbish will Tuesday morning feel after an amazing long weekend of eating chocolate animals and watching incredibly old, 'classic' Disney films?

FEAR NOT, for we have a reward for you! Make it through the Tuesday-that-feels-like-a-Monday and head over to the Wilmington Arms for SCIENCE SHOWOFF 2.7! Science, entertainment and a well stocked bar are the perfect antidote to the first-day-back blues.

Amazing you on Tuesday 2nd April 2013 from 7pm we have...

- Everyone's favourite Easter Bunny, Steve Cross, expertly compering the night's proceedings
- Kathryn Harkup, telling us about how Frankenstein is probably based on ACTUAL SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTS
- Jay Cowle, who we are making talk about free will
Alisa Anokhina, who will be serving morbid poetry with some stats on the side
- Ronald Stewart, whose stats lesson is brought to you by German tank counting

All this and SO MUCH MORE!

Full line up and link to venue location can be found here:
http://scienceshowoff.wordpress.com/2013/03/20/aprgig/

Entry to the gig is free however I will be on the door collecting for the wonderful Islington Arts Factory. We recommend a donation of £5 but if you love our performers and can give more, that would be super!

TUESDAY, 7pm, WILMINGTON ARMS, SEE YOU THERE!

Suze @ScienceShowoff

--
Dr Sujata Kundu
E: [log in to unmask]

Sent from my iPhone

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com