The ejaculation of sperm is the only kind of orgasm I've ever experienced
in my meager 26 years of life as a heterosexual male. Regrettable or not,
that's the way my cookie crumbles. If another male reading this,
heterosexual or not, has experienced something different and something
more, well, multiple in terms of sexual climax, then good for them! I've
long been aware of this being a possibility, and feel no regret at not
having come across the experience myself.

For the record (since we're being open about this), I have never considered
my orgasm to be the main goal of any sexual encounter I have had
(occasionally I have felt so about my partner's). It has, more often than
not, been a contender for the final purely biological event in said
encounters, but making love is, to me, always something rather more than
biology anyway.

KS