Thanks for yr email, Bill. I've only been to New York through poetry and
the New Yorker. Enjoy your snow-filled time - and bring back news from 'the
front'. Is there a third generation of NY poets? :-) How's the jazz from
the Big A? Such are the questions of the landlocked Corowa citizen.

Bon voyage -

Andrew

--
Andrew