Friends,

This morning's list mail irked me more than it should have done. It's time for me to sit back and relax. I've been working on several replies to past threads — flat ontology, for example, or a leftover note from an aspect of an earlier neuroscience thread. Doesn't seem to be worth it at this point. What I haven't posted, I won't complete. My apologies.

The sign on the door says, "Gone fishing." Write to me off-list. I'll do my best to respond.

Yours,

Ken

Ken Friedman, PhD, DSc (hc), FDRS | University Distinguished Professor | Swinburne University of Technology | Melbourne, Australia | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | Mobile +61 404 830 462 | Home Page http://www.swinburne.edu.au/design/people/Professor-Ken-Friedman-ID22.html<http://www.swinburne.edu.au/design>  Academia Page http://swinburne.academia.edu/KenFriedman About Me Page http://about.me/ken_friedman

Guest Professor | College of Design and Innovation | Tongji University | Shanghai, China