Sure you have already, but don't forget to consider issues around Human Rights, easier if they are safety critical though of course

Kind regards

Wendy

Wendy Stimson RGN SCPHN (OH)
Director

AWL Occupational Health Ltd
Occupational Health and Workplace Mediation

Tel: 01293 532477
Mob: 07814 288642
www.awloh.co.uk
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=77137393&trk=tab_pro

Based in West Sussex
AWL Occupational Health Ltd is a Company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 7380521
Registered office: The Meridian, 4 Copthall House, Station Square, Coventry CV1 2FL

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: