From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Debbie Rowe
Sent: 21 March 2013 17:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Nurses - Fitness for work

Hi All,

Is anyone able to steer me as to where I can source information on specific considerations when assessing fitness for work for nurses currently in training at university/ on  work placements.

Many thanks - Debbie

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust notice: The contents of
this
e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address
which it is addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not
the
addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or
otherwise use it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this
e-mail in error please telephone the Imperial College Healthcare
NHS
Trust on +44 (0)20 3311 3311 and ask for the person who sent
you the
email. Please also delete the message from your computer. [end]