Sharon,
I expect I may be speaking on behalf of many list members. No need for any apologies. It can happen to any of us and unfortunately it was your turn. Glad you are back as your input is very much valued.

Kate

________________________________
 From: sharon naylor <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, 6 March 2013, 18:20
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Grovelling Apology

As I`m sure many of you have already realised, my email account was hacked a few weeks back and you have all been getting loads of weird emails. I wasnt ignoring the problem, my laptop has been at the menders during this time waiting for a new mother board, so I couldnt even rectify the problem. Not even sure how it all happened but apparently could have had account hacked via my Kindle. Very sorry, all security features re-installed and new passwords everywhere!

Regards

Sharon

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: