Hi Kev,
I would like to add to the contributions you've had so far by suggesting two things for building OH from scratch:
1. A service level agreement
2. Your own audit of where OH is at present, (and it will be helpful if you could get a template that is specific to your industry or similar)

Best of luck

Kwasi

Sent from kwasi's iPhone