From: phil merivale <[log in to unmask]>
To: OCC-HEALTH <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 10:45
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] OH and Farming

Good Morning List
Are any of you good folk able to share OH experience of working as an  OHA on farms? I have been asked to review a medium-sized farm's H&S policy together with their policies on noise, HAVS, MHO, Case management and so on.
I am more familiar with oil & gas and poultry and whilst the principles are the same, I would be most grateful to hear from someone with the benefit of agricultural experience.
Many thanks

Phil Merivale
Independent Occupational Health Advisor
Mob:   07756939238
Work: 01590 642496
Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email and highlight the error. Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and accept this lack of security when emailing us.
Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free