Hi. I don't ask them to fast either. Tracy

-----Original Message-----
From:         Jacqui Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:       [log in to unmask]
Date:         Tue, 19 Mar 2013 14:44:36
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] CHOLESTROL AND KNOW YOUR NUMBERS

Personally I would avoid fasting cholesterol this is the role of the primary care team and would advise cholesterol testing as purely an indicator.

Jacqui Collins
Occupational Health Advisor
Clarity Healthcare Ltd
T: 07791 201152

E: [log in to unmask]
W: www.clarityoh.co.uk

Clarity Healthcare Approved Occupational Health Service Provider

*****CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential, subject to copyright and for the use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient please delete this message after notifying the sender. Unauthorised retention, alteration or distribution of this email is forbidden and may be actionable. Attachments are opened at your own risk and you are advised to scan incoming email for viruses before opening any attached files. We give no guarantee that any communication is virus-free and accept no responsibility for virus contamination or other system loss or damage of any kind. *****