All,

I'm trying to collect best practice for taking a clinical history in an OH setting as we're trying to standardise the way we perform this as a team. I've had a quick trawl of the archives but cannot find anything specifically related to this. If anyone can point me to any literature relating to this or send me any templates that they use please? Unfortunately, I have a very tight deadline for this so speedy responses would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Andy

Andy Heslop
Occupational Health Advisor
Waitrose
Aylesford RDC, New Business, Channel Islands and Welcome Break
01622 798911
07764 676644

This e-mail may contain confidential medical information. The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient or designee, you are notified that disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately.

This email is confidential and may contain copyright material of the John Lewis Partnership.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete all copies of this message.
(Please note that it is your responsibility to scan this message for viruses). Email to and from the
John Lewis Partnership is automatically monitored for operational and lawful business reasons.

John Lewis plc
Registered in England 233462
Registered office 171 Victoria Street London SW1E 5NN

Websites: http://www.johnlewis.com
http://www.waitrose.com
http://www.johnlewis.com/insurance
http://www.johnlewispartnership.co.uk