Hi All,
  I generated some splines the other day and I noticed something
that seemed odd.  For some processes (but not all nu/isotope
combinations) the value for the final knot was 0.  That is,
the x-section might be zero for the first few knots, then rise
as expected, but then suddenly be zero for the final point.

Anyone know why this might be?   It seems a bit odd.

This is relatively recent (SVN revision 3665) but I haven't
tried it for absolutely the latest code.

In particular I saw it for:
   ReinSeghalRESPXSec
   AivazisCharmPXSecLO
   QPMDISPXSec

-robert

Robert W. Hatcher    |  [log in to unmask]  630-840-3102
FNAL CD/FPE/ADS/DSG  |  MS 220, PO Box 500, Batavia IL 60510