From: Health of minority ethnic communities in the UK [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lotto, Robyn
Sent: 13 March 2013 10:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Strategy for equality, health inequalities and human rights

I'm sure many of you will have seen this, and many more wonder at the impact (if any) this survey will have. Thought I'd share it anyway as it claims to be our opportunity to "Help to shape the national strategy for equality, health inequalities and human rights"

http://www.commissioningboard.nhs.uk/2013/02/28/edc-survey/

Kind regards
Robyn Lotto