I now have 10 manuscripts containing translations from the Bible into Anglo-Norman. They are in

Textual Sources of Gallo-Romance Vernacular Bibles
http://www.utm.edu/staff/bobp/vlibrary/bible.shtml

Still no whole Bibles in A-N, and I have not had the time to gain any insights on Lumiere as lais.

I am working on Old and Middle English translations, with about 70 online manuscript facsimiles. Hope to finish this in March.

TBob

Robert D. Peckham, Ph.D.
Professor of French
University of Tennessee at Martin
Chair, AATF Commission on Advocacy
Director, Globe-gate Intercultural Web Project