Hi everyone

Maybe it's because we're so cheap, but there are only a handful of
places left for our conference 'The small economies of the "new" music
industry' at the University of Bristol on
25th March.

A draft programme, registration details and other information can be
found on the website

http://www.bris.ac.uk/music/events/severnpopnetwork-conf

Registration will be full in the next few days, so please register soon
if you want to attend!

Best wishes

Lee
--