[Sorry if you get this on other lists]

Hello

sounddelivery are hosting two low cost events next month that some of you
might be interested

On 18th April between 6.00 and 8.30 we'll be hosting an event with the Third
Sector PR and Communications Network, 'Storytelling using iPads and
iPhones.' The evening is being led by BBC producer and tech storyteller Karl
Cooper as our guest speaker. During the event we'll be putting Karl's tips
into practice as we explore the latest apps and try out new storytelling
techniques. Spaces are limited so book your place early!
<http://mobilestorytelling.eventbrite.co.uk/>
http://mobilestorytelling.eventbrite.co.uk/     If you are a museum or
heritage group already using these devices for capturing stories we'd love
to hear from you and share your links/examples.

For any people interested in documentaries we're thrilled to be hosting a
screening of Penny Woolcock's One Mile Away at the Garden Court Chambers.
One Mile Away, is a documentary following the two two-city gangs negotiating
a peace agreement. One Mile Away tells the human side of gang violence- of
people who are both perpetrators and victims. You can watch the trailer here
<http://onemileaway.co.uk/> http://onemileaway.co.uk/

The screening and special Q & A will be on April 9th  between 6.00 and 9.00
and spaces are limited. Book your tickets here:
<http://onemileaway.eventbrite.com/> http://onemileaway.eventbrite.com/

Best wishes

  Jude

Jude Habib

Director sounddelivery
T: 020 7993 6340 | M: 07803 721 481

We're an award-winning digital media training and production company
Learn more at our website  <http://www.sounddelivery.org.uk/>
www.sounddelivery.org.uk

Follow us on Twitter  <https://twitter.com/sounddelivery> @sounddelivery

Like us on Facebook  <http://www.facebook.com/sounddelivery>