*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

FAO: NHS Trust Library Managers / Library Staff responsible for e-resource / IT provision

Please submit one response to this survey per organisation

Survey of Mobile Technologies within NHS Trusts (Survey closes: 28 March 2013)

Dear Colleagues

If you have not already done so, we would be very grateful if you would take 5-10 minutes to respond to this survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5L5WDZ9

The survey aims to identify what types of mobile device are in use, projects that have been completed or are currently underway in NHS Libraries and the impact they may have in supporting evidence-based practice, delivering patient care and contributing towards the professional development of NHS staff.

Results from the survey should provide examples of mobile resource usage across the NHS whilst sharing innovative ideas and good working practice amongst colleagues. Results will be published in CILIP’s Health Information and Libraries Journal.

Thank you very much to all who have already responded and who have contacted me directly to express interest. We will of course disseminate a summary of the results to all lists.

Kind regards

Martin

Martin Elcock

Clinical Librarian

Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust (Manor Library)

(Sent on behalf of the survey team)

Tel (Internal): 6573

Tel (External): 01922 656573
Email: [log in to unmask]