Hi

Thank you Georgina for your query, for clarification, during this
maintenance window we expect Talis Aspire to be unavailable for a short
period of time.

If you would like to add a message to your Talis Aspire tenancy, please
raise a support ticket with the wording you would like to use, and when you
would like to apply this message from.

Kind Regards

Alison