---------- When replying, type your text above this line ----------
Please do not edit the subject line when replying to this message.

The ticket below has been submitted by and you have been copied in. You may not see all updates to this ticket.

Information Services Support

Ticket number 332172 Title Polish Week is nearly here - Bookmarklet Blitz!

Hello,

submitted the following query, which currently has an assigned priority of Normal.

Query:

Good Afternoon,

Can I draw your attention to the following product update: http://support.talisaspire.com/entries/23422653-Polish-Week-Bookmarking-Recogniser-Blitz-

Content
The Bookmarklet Blitz will take place for the week beginning 1st April.

To do this, we will need your help to provide certain information for the recognisers you would like us to work on. For each recogniser we require the following:

• The name and website URL of the service, e.g. JSTOR, http://jstor.org
• The types of items you expect to be bookmarked, e.g. Complete Journals and Journal Articles
• An example link to a single item, one for each type, e.g. Journal level: http://www.jstor.org/action/showPublication?journalCode=amerhistrevi Article level: http://www.jstor.org/pss/10.1086/ahr.116.4.937
• If the site is behind a login, we also require the html source for each item type. Temporary access details would be even better if possible!

Please see the article for more details.

Please raise a support ticket providing the above information and put in the subject of your ticket: Bookmarking Recogniser: <name of recogniser>.

Thank you.

Keji
---
Product Manager
Talis Education

http://www.talisaspire.com
http://twitter.com/talisaspire

Talis Education Limited
The Exchange
19 Newhall Street
Birmingham B3 3PJ

Telephone Number: +44 (0) 121 237 2378
Mobile: +44 (0) 7545 204 009
Email: [log in to unmask]
Twitter: @KZAaaam

Best wishes,

Information Services
University of Kent

IT help and contacts

view all your tickets

Follow us on Twitter @UKCLibraryIT or @UniKentMobile
Visit us on Facebook: UniKentMobile or Your Templeman Library

To unsubscribe from the LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE&A=1