Thanks Alison -

Just a thought from a non-expert ... wouldn't it be logical and helpful somehow simply to put a suitably worded amber warning in all our tenancies regarding impending planned maintenance windows of this kind?

Hope not interfering ...
Jeremy

Jeremy Acland
Library Systems Manager, IT Services
Queen Mary, University of London
Mile End Road, London E1 4NS, UK
email: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
tel: +44 (0) 20 7882 7288
mob: +44 (0) 7865 975 716
skype: jeremy.acland.qm
:
>>> Alison Kershaw <[log in to unmask]> 01/03/2013 09:56 >>>
Hi

Thank you Georgina for your query, for clarification, during this maintenance window we expect Talis Aspire to be unavailable for a short period of time.

If you would like to add a message to your Talis Aspire tenancy, please raise a support ticket with the wording you would like to use, and when you would like to apply this message from.

Kind Regards

Alison