Hi,

I agree with the discussions you have been having.

We would like to be able to delete lists when they are no longer used, especially for training purposes where someone may create a list as part of a training session that they have no intention of publishing, so to be able to just delete these would be great. I guess leading on from this it would be great to be able to have a test area within Aspire so that all training we do could be done in a separate area and then deleted, our VLE has a sandbox area that we can use to learn the system and experiment without it affecting what is seen in the "real" site and I think this would be a great feature if it were possible.

I agree as well that it would be good to be able to un-archive a list, we have some modules that are not taught every year so we would wish to archive them and then reuse another year.

Laura

Laura Unwin
Learning & Teaching Services Assistant
David Wilson Library
University of Leicester
PO Box 248
University Road
Leicester. LE1 9QD

T: +44(0)116 252 3101
F: +44(0) 116 252 2066
E:  [log in to unmask]
W: www.le.ac.uk/library

Winner of the 2012 THE Award for Outstanding Library Team

Elite Without Being Elitist

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/uniofleicester