Good morning everyone,

It's been interesting reading the discussions you have been having about acquisitions. I've set up a webinar in April for us to get together and share acquisitions processes, how they fit in with Aspire and any common gaps you are experiencing.

If you're interested in participating in this conversation, please register for the webinar here.

I wonder if anyone has any documented mappings of their acquisitions process and would be willing to share that with me off list. If so, please get in touch with me directly.

Regards,

Keji
---
Product Manager