Dear list members,

British Library Asian and African Studies now has its own dedicated blog at
http://britishlibrary.typepad.co.uk/asian-and-african

We are using this to write about our current exhibition 'Mughal exhibition: Art, Culture and Empire' in the first place, but after the exhibition closes it will be a platform for all the Asian studies curators and our colleagues to write about discoveries, recent research, events etc.

Please take a look and if you would like to receive regular updates, please email me and I can automatically let you know when a new post is added.

Ursula Sims-Williams

Mughal India: Art, Culture and Empire, 9 November 2012 – 2 April 2013
Visit our exhibition blog: http://britishlibrary.typepad.co.uk/asian-and-african
Visit our exhibition facebook albums: https://en-gb.facebook.com/britishlibrary/photos_albums

Ursula Sims-Williams
Curator of Iranian languages