Hi Tim,

Not e-learning I know, but have you seen the EBSCO HDAS slides that are being reviewed by the SHALL SDG at present? I can send you a copy if they might be helpful.

Regards

Anne

Anne Weist

Education Manager

NHS Evidence

National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence
10 Spring Gardens London SW1A 2BU

Direct tel: 020 7045 2301 Mobile: 07717421128

Web: http://www.evidence.nhs.uk/

The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence will become The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence from Monday 1 April 2013. All contact email addresses, telephone numbers and website address will remain the same.